Certificate of Completion for the Introductory Module
Core 1 : Basic Sciences of Aesthetic Medicine
- Introduction of Aesthetic Dermatology
- Concept of Beauty
- Science of Aging, Obesity and Healing
- Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology and Psychology in Aesthetic Medicine
- Clinical Aesthetic Medicine : The Practice
- Emergencies in Aesthetic Medicine
- Pain Management in Aesthetic Medicine
- Clinical Dermatology : An overview
- Aesthetic Dermatology: Pigmentary diseases
Core 2 : Legislation and Research
- Aesthetic Medicine Legislation in Malaysia
- Setting up an Aesthetic Clinic
- Research Methodology
Core 3 : Procedural Aesthetic Medicine
- Chemical Peeling
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
- Lasers for Skin Pigmentation
- Lasers for Skin Rejuvenation (including fractional ablative)
- Hair Remover Laser (Long Pulsed NdYAG, Alexandrite, Diode)
- Skin Tightening Procedures
- Superficial Sclerotherapy
- Dermal fillers (excluding silicon and fat)
- Botulinum Toxin
Malaysian Medical Doctors are entitled to the Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points.
PgCAD – Part 1 candidates will be entitled to 30 CPD Points for attending all the scheduled lectures.
Fee for PgCAD – Part 1 is RM 9000.
The fee is inclusive of:
- Theory Lectures.
- Lecture notes.
- Examination Fee.
- Certification Fee.
- Use of academy premises.
The program fee is subject to change but is protected upon paying a 30% Registration fee.
To complete the PgCAD – Part 1 and obtain the Certificate of Completion (CoC), candidates must:
- Fulfill at least 80% attendance at the lectures.
- Pass the MCQ assessment.
All lectures and MCQ examination will be held at KO Academy, located at;
No 26B&28B, Jalan Temoh, 41400 Klang, Selangor.